£30m Rated Star Says No To Barca, Will Play For Arsenal Next Season

With Granit Xhaka signed, Arsenal needs to at least bring in a centre back, a striker and maybe a winger depending on if Walcott leaves or stays. But aside incomings, Arsenal manager will have work in his hand in keeping the core of his team together.

Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and now Hector Bellerin have all been linked with moves away from the club. Barca are said to be keen on getting back Hector Bellerin this summer after news emerged two of their big stars Javier Mascherano and Dani Alves could be leaving the club this summer.

If Barca lose the two South Americans, they intend to sign Hector Bellerin as their replacement. Technical director Robert Fernandez is said to have made contract with Bellerin’s representatives ( which is illegal but clubs do it anyway ) and Arsenal and have been told the player will cost as much as £30 million to sign.

This according to Spaniard media makes it difficult for Barca to sign the player coupled with the fact that the player himself is not favourably disposed to the Barca idea. Maybe because he threw away his BARCA DNA when he signed for us.

Personally, I believe no matter how much Barca offers, we will not be selling the Spaniard and it is good feeling for a change. In the past, once any big club comes in for our players, we get scared. Not any more. We can say no to clubs.