Arsenal Plan SHOCK Move For Dimitri Payet, Chamberlain To West Ham

Whenever Mesut Ozil is out injured or in need of a rest, the difference is often clear. Arsenal always struggle to create goal scoring chances and it appears Wenger is planning to address this issue in this transfer window. According to reports, Arsenal are in advanced discuss with West Ham for the signing of Dimitri Payet.

According to the reports, Wenger met with the representatives of Payet in France recently where a likely move to Arsenal was discussed. The report went further to state that Arsenal will allow West Ham sign Chamberlain who they have been linked with but only if the Hammers will accept the Englishman and 10 million for Dimitri Payet.

After having scored 12 goals and created 14 assists for his team mates last season, it is understandable why Arsenal could be interested in Payet. He was the closest to Mesut ozil last season in the number of goal scoring chances created. This is despite he missing as much as three months of action due to injury he suffered in the first half of the season.

Should Arsenal be able to sign Payet, he will be a reliable option for Mesut ozil. Although Arsenal have Wilshere, Ramsey and Cazorla all of who can play in the Ozil role, the Gunners still always struggle to create chances without Ozil and if we are to win the league next season, we are must ensure we have reliable second choices in all department which is why signing Payet will make sense.

I personally won’t mind losing Chamberlain to get Payet.