Arsenal Set To Sign £120,000-A-Week UCL Winner – Drops Morata Interest

While Karim Benzema continues to battle to save his name from the sex scandal blackmail involving team mate Matthieu Valbuena and hence was excluded from the French squad to play in the Euro’s on home soil in the summer, that has not stopped the likes of Arsenal from making enquiries about his services.

This isn’t the first time this is happening as the former Lyon forward has been consistently linked with the London club for the past two seasons. Real Madrid might also be planning for life without Benzema as they continue to monitor big Pole and Bayern Munich goal machine Robert Lewandowski .

According to HITC Sport, Wenger is considering making a move for Benzema after the Euro’s. While Arsenal are also in the running to sign ex-Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata, it is believed that their first choice would be Benzema and hence the club is putting together an interesting and irresistible deal that will lure him (Benzema) to Emirates in the summer.

Personally, I would rather we go for big someone like Aubameyang or spend £25m on someone like Mauro Icardi and the extra spent on a reliable and world class right winger like Mahrez or Mkhitaryan who we have been linked.