38 Goals, £45m Rated Striker To Join Arsenal, Giroud To Lose His Place

Sensation reports from the French league today are claiming Arsenal manager has met with Olivier Giroud recently and told him he is not assured of a regular playing time with Arsenal next season. This is because according to reports, Wenger intends to bring in a world class striker that will take Giroud’s place in the first team next season. The top three Arsenal targets according to the report by L’Equipe are Higuain, Morata and Jamie Vardy.

This report if true is very interesting as Arsenal fans are desperately calling on Wenger to sign a truly class striker this summer. Any of the trio will certainly excite Arsenal fans. A simply look at the stats of the trio show they are head and shoulder above Olivier Giroud.

Gonzalo Higuain 36
Jamie Vardy 24
Alvaro Morata 7
Olivier Giroud 16

Personally, I don’t want Morata but any of the other two will make sense. Especially Higuain. If the reports that Higuain could be available for as little as £45 million pounds then it will be crazy if we do not go for him. Scoring 36 goals in a defensive league such as the Serie A is never an easy feat. If he can do that in the Serie A that is known to be very defensive, he will do much more better in the Premier League.