ALMOST DONE – Arsenal To Announce Signing Of €88,000-A-Week Star

Arsenal are in the market for another centre back this summer judging by the number of reports to that effect and it is not a surprise that we have continuously been linked with the signing of one centre back to the other. Today, it is been reported that we have made an offer for high rated Bayern Munich and Morocco international centre back Mehdi Benatia.

The 24-Year-Old centre back finds himself not wanted at Bayern Munich after the former European Champion signed Mats Hummels. This unfortunate situation could see Arsenal sign the high rated centre back for cheap which is exactly how Wenger want his signings.

Bayern Munich are said to want €15 million for the player which is about 12 million pounds which is not too much to pay for a centre back of the quality of the African. With the likes of Manolas, John Stones and Rudiger going for as high as 45 million, €15 million is no brainer for someone like Benatia.

Although he is already 29, he still however have at least three years of quality football in him and his €88,000 a week wage won’t pose too much of a problem for Arsenal as well.