“I Will Play Arsenal Next Season” Barca Target Reveals BIG NEWS

Some three years ago, when club are liked with the signing of Arsenal players, the fans are often scared. Nasri, Fabregas, Robin Van Persie, Emmanuel Adebayor, Kolo Toure, Gael Clichy among others were all lost to Arsenal rivals who are richer. Fortunately we no longer stand the risk been forced to lose our players to other clubs unless we want to sell.

And it appears the players themselves want to play for Arsenal and not leave. Earlier last week, reports emerged that Arsenal star Hector Bellerin is a target for Barca. But the player has come out to confirm he is not thinking of leaving the Emirates even though he is tempted by the offer from Barca.

“I’m very happy to receive interest from such big clubs. As a footballer, it’s always nice.

“But I have already said that I’m very content with where I am and right now I’m not thinking in anything else other than the Spanish national team and giving my all.

“If Dani Alves goes, its true that they will need a right-back replacement, but there are many in Europe.

It feels good that Arsenal players can finally say no to Barca in favour of playing for us. It is now up to Arsene Wenger to do the right thing in the transfer window to give the player a proper chance of winning titles.