ALMOST DONE – £65,000-A-Week Star Set For SHOCK Arsenal Transfer

According to reports in the Daily Express, Arsenal and Liverpool are in talks for the transfer of Arsenal midfielder Alex Oxlade Chamberlain. According to the report, Arsenal are ready to let the former Southampton star to leave the club this summer.

The player was linked with Leicester City initially. It was said Arsenal were using him as a bait to sign Riyad Mahrez or Jamie Vardy from Leicester City. Whatever happens to that deal we will never know but from all indication the English midfielder may be out of the club this summer.

And should he be sold, I doubt many Arsenal fans will complain. Chamberlain has had enough playing times and never took his chances. Joel Campbell never had as much opportunity as Chamberlain and in the little time the Costa Rican plays, he makes a difference unlike Chamberlain.

Personally, I would loan out Chamberlain or sell him out right with a buy back clause for a fixed amount like Barca and Real Madrid do.