ALMOST DONE – £80,000-A-Week World Cup Star Set For Arsenal Move

It seems like Arsenal goalkeeper David Ospina is tired of playing second fiddle to first choice Petr Cech and is in search of some first team football. According to Fanatik, Besiktas are interested in signing Ospina after missing out on the Colombian at their first attempt.

Ospina has seen his chances of being Arsenal’s No. 1 reduce with each passing game as he’s now more or less Arsenal’s second choice, behind Petr Cech.

Ospina who featured in just 13 games last season, four of which were Premier League fixtures that happened because Cech was absent seems to now be in search of greener pastures.

And Besiktas is about to give the Colombian keeper the escape route. Fanatik reports that Besiktas boss, Senol Gunes, is keen on completing an end-of-season deal after missing out on the former Nice goalkeeper in January.

Personally, I think it will be a big mistake if we let the Colombian go unless we are bringing back Sczesny from his loan spell at AS Roma. We should not be thinking of signing another goalkeeper, our warchest should be spent on signing a world class striker, a centre back and a right winger coupled with the already signed Granit Xhaka.