Alvaro Morata To Become A Gunner? Juve Manager Provides BIG HINT

In the last few weeks, there have been so many rumours linking Arsenal to the signing of one striker to the other but the intensity of the reports linking Arsenal to  the signing of Alvaro Morata has been increasing daily. According to reports, the Spaniard could be on the way to Arsenal this summer as Real Madrid who technically  still own him will be bringing him back from Juventus and then resell him.

Juventus manager Massimiliano Allegri has confirmed he will like to keep the player at the Turin stadium and has advised him to remain at Juventus.

“Morata? If I were him, I’d remain at Juventus,” Allegri told Rai.

“Right now he’s on international duty and I hope he comes back to Turin afterwards.”

From the above statement, it means the reports linking the Spaniard away from Juventus true. However,I personally do not want him at Arsenal. He is not worth any where near the £38 million price been thrown around in the media. We are better off spending that much on a better striker.

People who want Morata want him based on his potential. Nothing more but let’s not forget Arturo Lupoli, Bendtner, Jérémie Aliadière among others also had potentials. Potentials that was never fulfilled. If we want to spend money on potential, should not be £38 million.