Arsenal Plan Bid For £45m Rated 36 Goals In 42 Games Striker

French Newspaper L’Equipe has revealed that Arsenal is considering making a record signing of both Gonzalo Higuain of Argentina and Alvaro Morata of Juventus or Jamie Vardy of Leicester in the summer.

This is after signing Granit Xhaka from Borussia Mochengladbach for £30 million last week. Wenger it appears has run out of patience with both Oliver Giroud of France and former Three Lions International Theo Walcott who has lost form and is yet to fulfill his potential after moving from Southampton to Arsenal in 2006.

Oliver Giroud had infamously gone 15 games without a goal last season and ended up scoring 16 league goals, while the likes of Jamie Vardy and Gonzalo Higuain scored 24 and 36 goals respectively with the only exception been Alvaro Morata who scored seven goals.

I personally want Higuain and hope Wenger will be able to admit the fact that he made a mistake three years ago when he dropped the interest in the Argentine to pursue Suarez. Scoring 36 goals in a defensive league such as the Serie A is never an easy fate.

Vardy will be my second choice. I personally do not rate Morata that much and believe we are better of spending £38 million that has been quoted as his price tag on someone else.