Alvaro Morata Confirms England Move, After Arsenal Bid £38m

Arsenal are certainly in the market for a new striker, all the rumours linking us to the signing of different strikers can’t all be wrong. And from all indication and judging by the intensity of the rumours, Alvaro Morata will in a couple of days become a Gunner. Arsenal are said to have made an offer of £38 million for the player.

It is also reported that Wenger is ready to make Morata Arsenal’s highest paid player ( until Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez sign new contracts that’s ). Now the player himself has confirmed he could be on his way to England.

“There are some offers from England that are tempting…For my characteristics the Premier League would also be a great destination.”

“With what I have learned in Italy, if I have the chance to learn something more in England it would make me a more complete player”

“That is my wish, to succeed in Madrid. But in Madrid there are great players. And what I want is to play and feel important.”

From all indication Arsenal is the club in question that has made him an offer. He will not go to Chelsea or Manchester United where he will not be playing in the Champions League next season and Manchester City who also need him have Aguerro unfortunately Morata won’t want to be a back up striker to the Argentine.