Alvaro Morata To Become A Gunner Before June 10

While Arsenal fans are still hoping for a top class forward before the end of the summer transfer window to rival Oliver Giroud and Theo Walcott next season, it appears that Juventus young forward Alvaro Morata is the man soon to be unveiled as the latest player in the North London club.

At 23, the former Real Madrid forward is one of the best in the game. Also to his advantage is his young age which shows he still has room for improvement and will still play for a long while.

The former Real Madrid forward is also a big game player as his goals in last season’s Coppa Italia final against AC Milan, Champions League finals against Barcelona (last two seasons) and Semi-final double goal against Real Madrid last two seasons in the Champions League speaks for him.

With the following statement from the striker saying, “I think for my characteristics the Premier League would also be a great consideration.”

“I’m not saying that you want me to go to Juventus, a team I can only speak well of….”

This shows how interested he is to move to the Premiership which means the likes of Arsenal, Manchester City and Chelsea should be on the alert for his signing in the summer. However, Arsenal enjoys a great advantage over these two because of their inability to play in the Champions League next season which will be more than a massive appeal and incentive for him to sign for the Gunners.