BIG NEWS – Wages Agreed, £45,000-A-Week Set For Arsenal Transfer

According to English media sources, Arsenal are rest-assured of agreeing another loan deal with AS Roma for goalkeeper Wojciech Szczesny. The 26-year old Poland international impressed who confirmed last month that Arsenal and AS Roma were in talks over a possible move impressed during his loan spell with the Serie A giants but faces an uncertain future with the North London club.

Szczesny confirmed last month that Gunners and AS Roma were in talks over his future. During his interview, he said: “If I stay at Roma, it’ll be the opportunity to grow and improve even more. If I return to Arsenal, I’ll make use of my experience.”

“I learned more in four months under Spalletti than in 10 years in England. He puts a lot of importance on playing the ball to feet. One day we trained for over 45 minutes just on goal kicks.”

Reports credited to Football Insider state that Arsenal believe they can come to an agreement with Roma so that the Italians will bear the bulk payment of his £45,000-a-week salary.

The goalkeeper was set to return to Arsenal after Roma secured the services of Brazilian shot-stopper Allison for £5.7 million. Szczesny became an Arsenal player after joining from Polish side, Legia Warsaw, at the age of 16 and he quickly established himself as the Gunners No.1.