Arsena Likely Line Up Next Season – 4-2-3-1 Formation – Vardy Starts

Arsenal are the first Premier League club to have signed a player ahead of Summer Transfer Window, after securing the services of Granit Xhaka for a reported £30million fee.

We have also now reportedly signed Jamie Vardy and the deal could be announced by tomorrow. Vardy has reportedly signed a four years contract which means he will be at Arsenal till he is 33-years-old and will reportedly earn 120,000 a week to make him one of the highest earners at Arsenal.

There have been talks that Arsenal’s manager Arsene Wenger is preparing three more transfer moves ahead of Euro 2016 as he has his eyes set on two Serie A stars: Alvaro Morata and Koulibaly Kalidou. And Ricardo Rodriguez from Wolfsburg.

Here is a view of Arsenal’s strongest lineup if there is a cash-splash of £60m or more for the upcoming 2016/17 season.

Goalkeeper – Petr Cech definitely gets the nod. This is self explanatory already.

Wing backs – With Debuchy looking like he will be off, Bellerin certainly have the right back position to himself and will be backed up by Jenkinson or another incoming player. The left back position is going to be an interesting one next season especially if we sign Ricardo Rodriguez. We will have Monreal, Rodriguez and maybe Gibbs if he doesn’t leave competing for one place. We however expect Wenger to trust Monreal more. At least in the Champions League and in the Premier League.

Centre defense – With rumours claiming we are keen on signing Koulibaly Kalidou, if we get him, he is certainly going to be a start ahead of Gabriel and Mertesacker. This means we see a combination of Koscielny and Koulibaly Kalidou.

Central Midfield – This is another interesting position especially with the signing of Granit Xhaka. Coquelin was our best option last season but with Xhaka around, I fear the French man will lose his position. Xhaka starts but who pairs him? We have various options, Cazorla ( my choice ), Elneny, Wilshere, Chamberlain ( if he stays fit ), Ramsey and Iwobi. Wenger will have a tough job picking one here but my personal choice will be Cazorla or Elneny. Mesut Ozil gets the central attacking midfield role. No brainer there.

Wings – Sanchez certainly gets his place on the left wing. Iwobi could be a guarantee starter as well but should either of Mahrez and Mkhitaryan that we have been linked with sign up, the Nigerian may find himself warming the benching and only playing in the cup games.

Attack – Massive battle between Walcott, Giroud and Jamie Vardy here. I expect Wenger to rotate heavily here. But Vardy to start most of the games.