Breaking News – Arsenal To Trigger $28.7m Release Clause Of Riyad Mahrez

Jamie Vardy from all indication will be Arsenal’s second summer signing. An announcement is all we wait for now but aside Vardy, Arsenal are said to have opened talks with Leicester City for another of their player. Wenger is said to be keen on having Riyad Mahrez at the Emirates.

Arsenal already gotten Granit Xhaka from the the German league, are said to have an agreement in place for Bolton’s Rob Holding and now want Riyad Mahrez. Seems like a perfect summer for Arsenal.

Arsenal are said to be ready to trigger Mahrez’s release clause which is put at $28.7m same as Jamie vardy. The Algerian has interest from many big clubs though hence Arsenal needs to move very fast if they really do want to sign him.

PSG have also been linked with his signing but it must be said that the player himself has confirmed he doesn’t fancy a move back to France. Juventus are also said to be monitoring his situation and we can never rule out Manchester City.