LEAKED – Jamie Vardy In Arsenal Shirt, Medical Reportedly Done

Arsenal have since Friday been linked with a move for Jamie vardy after reports emerged that the Gunners have triggered the release clause of the former Fleet town striker. He was said to have undergo a medical at Arsenal on Sunday but newer reports seem to claim the rumours of a medical are not true.

However, bookmakers Coral have now released a picture of the player in an Arsenal shirt which could be an indication that the medical actually took place at Arsenal before the player jetted out with England to France for the European Championship.

Hopefully the reports that he has agreed to join us is true and Arsenal finally announcing the signing of the player this week. Or if he is not signing for us, we should simply move to other targets. It is important we avoid the Suarez debacle happening once again.