Aubameyang To Become A Gunner? The Latest Development

With various reports saying Jamie vardy has decided to remain at Leicester City rather than sign for Arsenal, it seems Arsenal may have to search for another striker. However, one of the players Arsenal fans will like to see at the Emirates this summer has made it clear he will not be leaving his club.

That player is Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang. Many Arsenal fans have been hoping the Gabonese will make the move to the Emirates this summer especially as the club was constantly linked with the African last summer and with he said to be available for less than £60 million.

Speaking to Fussballtransfers.com [via the Metro] recently, Aubameyang confirmed he is not thinking of leaving Dortmund any time soon;

‘I feel really good in Dortmund,’

‘I don’t know what the future brings, but I feel really good.’

Only last week Gabon’s national team coach confirmed he omitted the versatile winger from their last match because he has asked to be left out as he is in talks to have a change of club. Arsenal was immediately listed as one of the likely clubs to sign the Gabonese. But he has now come out to reveal the real reason why he canceled the trip to Gabon.

‘This is why I cancelled the trip with the Gabon national team,’ he added. ‘I had meetings with the board to talk about the future.

‘It’s strange to lose two key players, especially since they were the backbone of the team.

‘But I trust the club. There are many ways to find solutions and to make good transfers.’