Both Jamie Vardy And Riyad Mahrez To Join Arsenal

The moment Jamie Vardy news of signing for Arsenal broke, lot of Arsenal fans wished that his Fox teammate Riyad Mahrez, would also make his way to the Emirates.

Last week it was announced that Arsenal had triggered Vardy’s release clause of 20 million pounds, it was immediately announced that Mahrez too has a relatively low release clause in his current contract.

Mahrez has signified his interest in joining the London based club. He told the media: ‘It is flattering to hear, as I said nothing is agreed, nothing is done. We will see… For the moment I have not made a decision. We will see. It is possible that I stay, it is possible that I leave. We will see.’

Arsenal is not the only club interested in signing Mahrez, with many teams in the premier league alone being interested in the 25 year old. If Arsenal manage to sign Mahrez it would be a good signing for the club. Mahrez has proven himself in the Premier League, he has experience of winning, he is ambitious and of course very talented.

I Arsenal eventually sign both players, it’s obvious every Arsenal fans will be glad at the thought of Vardy and Mahrez in an Arsenal kit. It sure will be a dream come true to have both players at the Emirates.