“I Want To Sign For Arsenal Not Chelsea” Morata REVALS Big News

Former Real Madrid striker Alvaro Morata would prefer a summer transfer to Chelsea or Manchester United over Arsenal or PSG, According to reports from AS

The Juventus striker,23, who is one of world football’s most sought-after strikers, with former club Real Madrid ready to activate a £23.7million buy-back clause.

Potential suitors for the Morata, who is leading his countries attack at the ongoing European championships in France,, are by no means in short supply with AS documenting interest from English Premier league giants Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester United and French champions PSG.

No doubt he has lot of suitors, considering the 6 foot 2 striker has developed a reputation of scoring incredibly important goals, including the winner in the final of last season’s Coppa Italia.

Morata would much prefer to join Premier league giants Chelsea or United over Arsenal and French champions PSG – because he’s a huge fan of Chelsea new bosss Antonio Conte and his predecessor Former Real Madrid coach, Jose Mourinho,who handed him his Real Madrid debut seasons ago, now in charge of Manchester United, according to the Spanish publication.

With Chelsea and Manchester United in pole position to sign the Juventus man who might cost as much as 50 million pounds, I am of the opinion that Arsenee Wenger seek alternatine by signing 35 million pounds rated Argentine Mauro Icardi.  I believe Icardi is good enough to fit into an Arsenal squad at any time in their quest for silverware next season.