Confirmed By Skysports – Arsenal Target To Undergo Medical This Week

After having signed Granit Xhaka more than one more before the summer transfer window opens, many Arsenal fans believe Wenger will finally do the right transfer business this summer. However, it appears we have lost out on two key targets and unless something is done urgently by Wenger and his team of negotiators, this summer may end like the ones before now.

Mkhitaryan appears to be on his way to Manchester United and it appears that isn’t the end of it. Another Arsenal target Zlatan Ibrahimovic is said to be on his way to Manchester United and this much has been confirmed by Sky Sports. According to Sky, the player will this week undergo a medical with Manchester United and sign a one year deal with an option for another one year.

Zlatan had been linked with a move to Arsenal in the last few weeks. Many had thought his signing will be good for Arsenal as his presence will lift our players when there is lost of form or to push through a title challenge.

Although at 35, he is not a big miss but with Cavani announcing he will stay at PSG, Lukaku looking out of range, Vardy still not sure of what he wants, and PSG looking like they will get Morata, we may well end this summer without having signed the much needed striker.