Latest On Vardy To Arsenal, Deal Back On, Arsenal To Make Improved Offer

Arsenal target Jamie Vardy is most likely to remain with current club Leicester City this summer even as Arsene Wenger’s side are ready to trigger his release clause .

Vardy has been the hottest Striker this summer in the Premiership after his 24 goals helped Leicester City to win their first Premier League title last season. Vardy also broke a 13-year-long record after he scored in 11 consecutive Premier League games last season.

Vardy was widely tipped to join Arsenal before the European Tournament after the North London triggered his release clause with a £20 million bid also presenting him with a contract worth a whopping £120,000-a-week deal. The contract was to run for three years with an option of a fourth year based on performances.

Even with all these , Vardy seems not interested in joining Arsenal instead revealing when quizzed about his future that he isn’t concerned about that . The former Fleetwood Town striker had this to say,” No nothing at all (concerning Arsenal move). I’m just here focussed on England and that’s all I want to do.”

“That’s how I want to be and how I want to stay focused. We’re here to represent England and that’s all I want to think about. “

However, reports claim the deal is back on as Arsenal are readying an improve offer which they believe Leicester City are not able to match.