Arsenal To ANNOUNCE Shock £30m Signing Of Mario Gotze After Euros

According to the Mundo Deportivo, German Bundesliga champions Bayern Munich attacking midfielder Mario Gotze was threatened he will be left out of the Champions League squad with the Bavarian, and the Gunners are reportedly ready to capitalise on the situation and make the move for his signature.

Gotze, 24, is thought to be determind to see out his contract at bayern, which expires next summer, but could make the switch to the Emirate stadium for a first team opportunity.

Arsenal have already completed the signing of Swiss international Granit Xhaka from Bundesliga and now planning to make Gotze their second summer signing from the same league.

Bayerns are trying to force out the midfielder that is valued around £30m, to make way for further transfers after Italia manager Carlo Ancelotti takes in charge.

Premier league rival Liverpool are also interested in signing Gotze and are planning to use his relationship with the Liverpool manager to seal the deal for his signature.

It’s believed that there is still a possibility that the German international remains at the Allianz Arena at least one more year and Germany national team manager Joachim Low has backed the midfielder to do what is best for his future.

Low as quoted by the Mirror, “I’ve been in constant contact with Mario, and he’s kept me informed all the time,” Low said at a press conference.”

“Mario has had offers, but I always felt he is in Munich with his heart, and he wants to prove himself there. He told me he wanted to stay in Munich and take his chance with the new coach”