Romelu Lukaku To Join Arsenal? Belgian SPEAKS, Reveals EXCITING News

Belgium and Everton striker Romelu Lukaku has finally spoken about rumors linking him with a move away from the Goodison park, as the Gunners remain keen to sign the 23 year old striker after Jamie Vardy snubbed the Arsene Wenger tutored side last week.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is still in search of a new striker following his failed move for England international Jamie Vardy, and Lukaku has been identified as the Wenger’s new target.

According to an Italian journalist and other reporters, Arsenal is in talks with the former Chelsea striker over a transfer this summer.

But the big man Lukaku has now made it known that any negotiations and paper-works over a deal to leave Everton are currently being handled by his representative.

“It is my agent who is really dealing with that aspect [leaving Everton]. I am just focused on Belgium. For me the most important thing now is my team and helping my teammates.” Lukaku told the media on Friday.

Lukaku, 23, is currently on European championship duty with his country in France. The striker has three more years remaining on his contract with Everton

Incoming Chelsea manager and current Italy Coach Antonio Conte often prefers a formation that uses two strikers, and, as a result, could push the club to make a move for the 23-year-old, who they originally signed for £20m in 2011.