“I Will Sign For Arsenal Not Chelsea” £80,000-A-Week UCL Finalist Confirms

Arsene Wenger has been on the lookout for a new striker all summer, with Wenger looking to strengthen his attacking option after a failed attempt to sign Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy.

Arsene Wenger is not only in France working for Bein Sport coverage of Euro 2016 alone, but he is also scouting some of Europe’s hottest talents. According to reports making the rounds, Arsenal are keen on signing the Former Juventus striker as quick as possible so as not to lose him to other mega rich suitors.

Morata has just returned to boyhood club Real Madrid after a buy-back clause in his Juventus contract was activated by the Spanish giant. However Morata is more of a business plan for Real Madrid, who according to reports, have no interest of keeping the young Spaniard, instead they are hoping to sell him on for a massive profit.

The Gunners are one of the teams interested in Morata this summer transfer window, whilst a number of other top European sides are also interested, including West London club Chelsea and Manchester United.

According to reports, Arsene Wenger is hoping to complete the deal quickly, and pay the quoted transfer fee that is believed to be around £45 million.

Since his return to Real Madrid, Morata has recognised that he won’t be there for the long term and so he has already issued a statement that suggests his intent to leave.

Morata told Spanish media outlet Cuatro: “I want a team that makes me feel important and I would be ready to stay in Madrid to win my place. I do not have to prove anything to anyone. I am a player of Real Madrid and they will decide if they want me, otherwise we will find another solution. England is interesting, I like Arsenal playing style”

It’s believed that Arsenal want to sign him quickly and if the London club can sign the striker, then Arsene Wenger will be taken seriously that he actually plans to compete well in the Premier League next season.