Breaking News – Arsenal Has Triggered Another Striker’s Release Clause

It seems Arsenal fans who have been impatiently wanting Wenger to sign a striker this summer do not have to wait for too long as Arsenal are said to be close to their second summer signing and it is a striker this time. Although Arsenal have signed highly rated Nigeria midfielder Kelechi Nwakali, I doubt he is a signing for the first team, the second signing I am on about here is Santos and Brazil international striker Gabriel Barbosa.

The South American who is simply called Gabrigol has recently been linked by ESPN to Arsenal but according to the Express, Arsenal has triggered the release clause of the Brazilian and he could be on his way to the Emirates soon. The talented attacker has also been linked with moves to Real Madrid and Barca which is testament to his talent.

He will reportedly be available for as little as £15 million euros which is something Wenger likes. Considering other strikers are going for as high as £40 million, the signing of Gabrigol is something I won’t put past Wenger. The Frenchman likes under the radar players who are cheap, creative and have potential to be world class, all of this Gabrigol has.

And with the new work permit laws, Arsenal will have little to no problem getting a work permit for him as he is costing over £10 million.