4-Year Deal Agreed, Skysports Confirms Arsenal Target Deal Is Done

Arsenal needs to sign a striker this summer, this is a fact that all football pundits, former Arsenal players, the fans and neutrals agree upon. Failure to sign a striker this summer could have a bad effect on our season in the new season, or WILL have a bad effect just like that season did.

Unfortunately, day by day we run out of options. According to Skysports this afternoon, Arsenal target Callum Wilson of Bournemouth has put pen to paper on a new contract that will see him remain at the Vitality Stadium for at least four more years.

This is after we got rejected by Vardy, looking like we have lost out on Morata, Cavani decideing to stay at PSG, Higuain well not available. It is beginning to smell and feel like last summer. Not that Callum Wilson is a world class striker but he showed last season that he can become world class before his injury.

I personally would have loved him at Arsenal if signing him would allow us sign a world class wing forward like Draxler. And to be fair, at this rate we may end up having to play Sanogo upfront next season when Giroud is off form or injured.