BREAKING NEWS – Wenger To Leave Arsenal In 2017

In recent days, Arsene Wenger has constantly been linked with taking over the Three Lions following the departure of Roy Hodgson, since England’s humiliating defeat and Euro 2016 exit to Iceland.

It feels like the Arsenal manger Arsene Wenger may well be the man the FA would love to have but Wenger is a proud Frenchman unlikely to manage England.

All this speculation linking Wenger to the England job could just be a way for the French man to bag an improved contract, which has just one season left to run.

Wenger, while working for BeIN Sports On Saturday evening, after Germany’s penalty shoot-out win over Italy was directly asked about the England job.

The French man replied: “I have a contract until 2017 with Arsenal and I have always respected my contracts, but I don’t know what I’ll do after”.

Wenger refused to rule out taking over the Three Lions job, after leaving Arsenal despite his fellow panelists kept calling him “diplomatic”.

When questioned further, Wenger described the Three Lions side as “quite young, with a lot of potential.”

England FA would perhaps be wise to wait for Arsene Wenger to finish his contract at Arsenal, in order to have the man who has been tagged ‘The Professor’ in charge for the 2018 World Cup.