Arsenal News – £35m Bid Made For WORLD Class Star, Wenger Likes Him

Having already signed Granit Xhaka, one would think Arsenal will not continue to be linked with the signing of central midfieders, but the British press believes there is a real chance that Aaron Ramsey will leave Arsenal this summer hence the Gunners continue to get linked with the signing of one central midfielder to the one.

one of the most linked midfielders has been N’Golo Kante. Wenger had fueled the rumours by heaping praising on his fellow Frenchman recently. This led to speculations that Wenger has made with the player’s agent in France with a view of getting Kante for Arsenal. However, reports this morning suggest the Leicester City workaholic midfielder could be on his way to China.

This is as reports have it that Chinese club Shanghai SIPG have tabled a bid of £35 million for the box to box midfielder. According to the reports, this offer has not been rejected by Leicesster nor has it been accepted. The Foxes are reportedly leaving the decision of whether he wants to stay or leave to the player himself.

The greedy side of me will want Kante at Arsenal for sure but the sincere truth is, even if Ramsey leaves, we don’t need him. Rather than another central midfielder if Ramsey leaves, we should buy a natural right sided winger.