Three Medicals To Take Place At Arsenal This Week – Including Lacazette

As Arsenal manger Arsene Wenger continues in his search to reinforce his squad, against next season, we look at three players that could join the London club this week.

Arsesene Wenger has now turned his attention to Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette, after missing out on England international and Leicester City striker Jamie Vardy last month.

It is believed that Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger met the striker’s representatives personally this week to enquire about the availability of the Frenchman. This indicates the deal could be concluded this week.

Reports indicate Arsenal is in pole position to sign Mauricio Icardi ahead of North Lodon rivals Tottenham and the deal could as well be completed this week.

Rumours have it that Inter Milan have set his price at 60m Euros but his wife (and agent) Wanda Nara has announced there is no buyout clause in his contract.

She said: From what I can see, Inter have put Icardi up for sale,” she told Italian website calciomercato.com.

“There are many clubs interested. We will evaluate the situation with all due respect for everyone.”

“Mauro would be very sad to leave Inter, but we’ve understood the club’s economic situation and evidently they cannot hold Icardi back,” Nara added.

“There is no release clause in his contract and we hope Inter won’t ask for a sum that is outside the market value, but rather suited to his contract.”

If the boss considers the 23 year-old that scores goals for fun in the notoriously tough Serie A league a good brilliant player, then he should sign him, as i think he will bring a healthy competition for Olivier Giroud up front next season.

According to Italian journalist Emanuele Giulianelli, Arsenal are edging closer to a deal for Borussia Dortmund defender Neven Subotic.

German tabloid Bild report that the 27-year-old has been given permission to discuss terms with other clubs ahead of a potential summer transfer after falling down the pecking order at the German club.

Emanuele Giulianelli has declared that the Gunners want to move ahead of other suitors, and that a £4m difference in valuations is currently the only remaining stumbling block.

If the right price is paid, the defender could be a Gunner this week.