Arsenal lining-up move £25million super star midfielder

Brozovic

Arsenal has once again approached Inter Milan in attempt to sign Marcelo Brozovic’s asking price lowered in order to boost their attacking option ahead of next season.

The Croatian international, who impressed brilliantly at this summer’s European Championships, has long been on watch list  for some time.

It is believed that Inter want £25million and according to Gazzetta dello Sport (via Football-Italia), in their report says that the club stance over that price has not changed.

The north London club remains interested despite having added fellow central midfielder Granit Xhaka from Borussia Monchengladbach this summer.

We will however, likely be cautious of falling into the trap of paying huge amount for a player whose price has hit the root after a showcase of impressive international tournament.

Our signing of Andre Arshavin following his performance at the Euro 2008 may be the sole reason of us making such reckless move, given the Russian was our most expensive transfer in the history at that time.

In order news, Wojciech Szczesny is set to join Roma for a second loan spell. The Poland enjoyed a successful spell in Roma last term keeping eight clean sheets.

Football-Italia also reports that the goalkeeper has been given the go ahead to return for a second loan move. Roma will pay €1million and have the option of making the move permanent at the end of the deal.