OFFICIAL: Club Agreed £20.9million Deal with Quality Star

The summer transfer window is in full swing so we’ll bring you all the latest Arsenal transfer rumours and gossip from around the globe. Today, Arsenal are linked with Shkodran Mustafi…..

Shkodran-Mustafi-594924

The reports from the Mirror that Valencia are willing to sell German international and World cup winner Shkodran Mustafi to Arsenal for £20.9million.

The Italian giants are willing to let the World Cup winner leave the Spanish outfit for a low price as they look to balance their books.

The north London club are very much in need of a centre-back following the injury and five months rule out of Per Mertesacker.

Mustafi, 24, impressed brilliantly at the 2016 European championship and the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger is believed to be a fan of the German central defender.

The La Liga giants are happy for him to leave as according to report from the Mirror citing report from Spanish outlet COPE

The French boss admitted he would be on the lookout for new blood to the Emirates stadium ahead of the upcoming campaign, with Laurent Koscielny already set to miss the start of the season after returning late from Euro 2016.

He said, ‘With Per being out, we are a bit short on the experience front and we are looking to bring somebody in.’

I would be happy if Wenger could finally bring Mustafi to the Emirates stadium, as the German is available for a decent price and could prove to be a great option for us and for the Frenchman as well.