BREAKING: £30m-RATED Superstar snubs club match, wants Arsenal transfer instead

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is keen on bolstering his attacking options ahead of the upcoming Premier League season opening match against Liverpool where the Frenchman could be without FIVE recognized first-team players.

The club top target, Mauro Icardi according to report from emanating from the Italian news outlet via the Daily Express is set to snub the club’s pre-season friendly match with Bayern Munich in order to push through a move to Arsenal.

Also according to the Sun, Serie A giants Inter Milan have received offers from Arsenal for Mauro Icardi but insist the striker is going nowhere.

The Argentine’s currently valued at £43m, but the forward wife and agent Wanda Nara was in London earlier last week to broker a move to the Emirates outfits.

Tottenham were reportedly showing interest in the 23-year-old before they opt out and sign Dutch striker Vincent Janseen, while Juventus had interest in him before opting for Gonzalo Higuain.

However, the north London club biggest threat might come from Napoli, who now needs a new forward to strengthen their attacking option ahead of the next season.

Inter president Erik Thohir is adamant Icardi will not be leaving the San Siro for any club this summer despite receiving a number offers, and added that the Icarid should feel confident to speak to Inter’s chiefs following reports he was angling for a fresh contract.

He said, “We’re not going to sell Icardi. We’ve received offers – from Napoli too – but we’re not going to sell him. We extended his contract a year ago.

“We’re like a family and we can always talk if there are problems or discuss what we’d like to achieve together in the future.”

“He’s our captain and an important player for us. We’re very happy with him.”