CONFIRMED by Manager: £12m-RATED Superstar could be on HIS way to Arsenal in coming days

Morning all,

There could be more good news for us all on the transfer front as we await Arsene Wenger to bring in a new forward to the Emirates stadium with report from the Metro stating that Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane has hinted, “Jese Rodriguez could be set for a move away from Real Madrid”.

The Spaniard is rumoured to be frustrated at his lack of first-team football at the Santiago Bernabeu and the Gunners are said to be monitoring the situation.

The Real manager when asked about the Spaniard’s future; the Frenchman hardly made a case for keeping him and said, “If he wants to leave to play more, I don’t know… Everyone’s here, that’s all I can say now.”

However, our greatest challenge in signing the Spaniard might come from Liverpool who are also believe to be interested in the service of the 23-year-old but I believe with our ability to offer Rodriguez Champions League football could prove crucial in any bidding war.

Lastly, report according to the Independent claims that we may have found the solution and a replacement for our defensive concerns following the long-term injury to Per Mertesacker.

The replacement in question is Shkodran Mustafi, the 24-year-old Germany world-cup winner currently plays with Valencia. The Independent in a report claims that “Arsenal were offered Mustafi” by the La Liga giants earlier in the summer but the Gunners boss turned the deal down due to the £21m price tag.

However, with Mertesacker out until Christmas with a knee injury the tight-fisted I believe Wenger is “considering going back in for him.”