BREAKING: Star Set For Arsenal Move In The Next 72 Hours – report

As Barcelona and Arsenal continue their keen search for a striker to back-up their respective attacking options ahead of the upcoming season, the duo are considering a move for Juventus’ Mario Mandzukic.

Mandzukic is an highly-rated forward who would undeniably be able to provide us with as much goals as we want in the upcoming season considering how starched up our midfield is and with the recent summer signing of Granit Xhaka who has received high praises for his brilliant performance in the match between Arsenal against MLS All Star on Thursday.

On Barcelona, with Luis Suarez, Lionel Messi and Neymar, the trio are undisputed starters up top, any forward that make the move to the Camp Nou will have to play behind them.

Whereof I think with the first-team assurance at the north London club, we could as well swindle the deal off the Catalans hand and land the Croatian international at the Emirates stadium this summer.

Formerly, the La Liga champions top priorities was to bring in a forward within the age of 22 and 24, and they would have been willing to spend upfront to €20 million for any player, but recently, the club technical director Robert Fernandez has now set his gaze on forwards with more experience.

The Blaugrana striker could come from Serie A, as according to Mundo Deportivo via Gazzetta World, Mandzukic and one time Arsenal target Carlos Bacca of AC Milan have both been top of their priority list.

However, be it as it may, I believe with the first-team assurance Arsenal could be willing to offer the 30-year-old,  he could choose a move to the Emirates stadium amid interest from Barcelona.