Arsenal submit bid for £40m-rated hitman – SkySports

The summer transfer window is now in full swing so you’ll get all the latest transfer rumours and gossip about Arsenal from around the globe.

The report from Sky Sport News claims Arsenal are set to submit a fresh offer for Lyon £40m-rated hitman Alexandre Lacazette as Arsenal manager looks to end his pursuit in signing a new stop class striker.

However, the French international has emerged as Wenger most likely target and Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas revealed last week as quoted by the Telegraph that they rejected an opening offer worth £29.3m from the north London club for the Lacazette.

He insisted that the forward wasn’t for sale at any price, however, according to the report from the Sky Sport News, it claimed that their sources indicate that the Gunners will remain keen on signing the 25-year-old French forward and we’re reportedly set to test the Ligue 1 giants with a fresh offer over the coming days.

Let’s see how things will develop over the coming days but I hope our manager manages to find a breakthrough in his negotiations with the French club this week as with Olivier Giroud set to miss the beginning of the season match against Liverpool.

I hope Wenger £35m bid will be enough to persuade Lyon in to a deal cause the Frenchman would be an excellent signing if we were able to finally land him to the Emirates stadium this summer.

Should Lacazette successfully make the move the Emirates stadium,  she’d become the fourth our 4th major signing of the summer following the arrivals of Granit Xhaka, Takuma Asano and Rob Holding.