Look: Picture of £24mRATED in Arsenal kit emerges – Not Mahrez / Lacazette

Arsenal must have confirmed the signing of Turkish international Arda Turan from Barcelona after securing the final details of £20m deal to bring in the Turk to the Emirates stadium.

Is there any truth in this, could it have been that the Gunners have secretly completed the signing of the Turkish from Barcelona. This are the question trending on the media among Arsenal fans.

I personally was so astonished when series of images of the playmaker in Arsenal training gear circulated on social media yesterday night and with a quote that ‘incredible we done’ trending on social media.

https://twitter.com/DasAngreifer/status/760210669052583936

The 29-year-old midfielder made his move to the Nou Camp last season from Atletico Madrid but he was unable to make himself a regular feature in Luis Enrique’s side.

Moreover, unsteady fans and I thought that the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger had finally pulled off the mammoth signing of the summer when these images of Turan in Arsenal training kit were uploaded to Twitter.

He was looking grinning and sporting his stunning beard, the Turkish looked delighted to be donning the red shirt.

However, in gutting twist for fans, it turned out the screen-grabs were actually fake and regarded as Photoshop effect, which pictures had been when the Turk was Atletico Madrid. The picture of the Turk in the Rojiblancos colours was used to create the fakes.

There has been various speculation throughout this summer that the Gunners are getting close in signing the midfielder to the Emirates stadium with Chile international Alexis Sanchez urging the French boss to break the bank and signed the Turk.

However, we are yet to complete the signing of any player this summer apart from Xhaka, Holding, Asano but there are still rumours that Wenger could get a deal done for Mahrez in the coming days.