FINALLY! £35m deal for 5ft10 Superstar Confirmed – Medicals In Days

The French club’s Olympique Lyonnais are still considering the chance of selling Alexandre Lacazette to Arsenal this summer, according to the French club’s manager Bruno Genesio.

The Frenchman recently signed a new four-year deal with Ligue 1 giants and has attracted interest from a number of clubs across Europe after he bagged 92 goals in made 230 appearances for Lyon.

The north London club saw a bid in the region of £30m rejected last week but according to an earlier report, they’re planning to return to France with an improved offer for Lacazzette.

Moreover, Genesio also says the French forward could leave before the end of the summer transfer window.

“He can leave if Lyon wants him to,” said the 49-year-old.”

“There are some offers that you cannot refuse. My desire as manager is that the best players stay and Lacazette is very important for the team.”

“I have been assured by my president that we will keep the player. You never know what could happen right up until August 31.”

However, there might still be some challenges for the Gunners in signing the Frenchman as the French club president Jean-Michel Aulas has so far insisted the forward is not for sale at any price.

Lacazette currently, is value at £40m and he could be open to an offer from the Gunners if they are willing to meet Lyon asking price for him.

However, Wenger is adamant on bringing in a more experienced centre-forward and does not want to miss out his fellow compatriot, who has netted 48 goals over the past two seasons in Ligue 1, after Vardy’s rejection.

Arsenal will face Norwegian club Viking in a friendly on Friday before travelling to Sweden to play Premier League rivals Manchester City in their final pre-season fixture.