Finally ! – Wenger Gives SENSATIONAL Update About Midfielder Rumours

With the new English football seasons starting in just few days, Arsenal are still yet to bring in the very much needed striker or centre-back but instead set to be hit by another hit with yet another blow for opening match v Liverpool.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has given update that the Gunners midfielder Santi Cazorla will miss their opening match against Liverpool on 14 August at the Emirates Stadium.

The updates also adds to the Gunners intensifying rumours at the start of the campaign, Laurent Koscielny, Olivier Giroud, Alexis Sanchez, Aaron Ramsey, and Mesut Ozil all set to miss the first game after being involved in international tournaments.

“At the moment he is not completely there on the fitness front. That’s why I took him off at half-time,’ Wenger said of Cazorla.”

“He’s a bit behind the others physically but I think he will be alright, maybe not on Aug. 15, but at the end of August he should be alright.”

However, if the Spaniard isn’t fully fit until the end of August, then this also makes him a doubt for the north London club fixtures with the defending Premier League champions on August 20 and Watford set be on the 27th of August.