BREAKING NEWS: “I Want To Join Arsenal” – Attacker Confirms, Wenger Loves Him

Following the ongoing gossips that surrounds the Gunners move for German centre-back Shkodran Mustafi from the Spanish giants Valencia, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger will be surprised to see that he’ll face competition from AC Millan for the centre-back.

A report from Italian giants La Gazzetta dello Sport ( via The Telegraph) claims that the Italian giants have switched their attention to the Gunners target after they’ve missed out on Mateo Mussachio from Villarreal.

It is believed that the 24-year-old has £45 million release clause in his contract with the Italian champions after he moved from Sampdoria to the Italian club in the summer of 2014.

However, the German may make the move to Arsenal who has more considerable finances the Milan outfits and with the Champions league football he would be assured of at the Emirates stadium.

Elsewhere, there are reports that Wolfsburg have opened talks with Everton over the Gunners target Julian Draxler.

We have been favourites to sign the German winger who is believed to be unhappy with the Bundesliga giant and told German newspaper Bild that he was ready to exit fr0m the Volkswagen Arena after just one season.

However, report according to another English media claims that the Independent has reported that Everton have made a surprise move for the German winger who has also previously linked with Liverpool.

The report claims that Draxler has a £63 million release clause in contract with the German that may prove too high for the Toffees.

Personally, I’ll be hoping that Champions League football that he would be assured of would be enough to convince him to make his move to the Emirates stadium should Wolfsburg later decides on selling him as the player himself in his interview with the German newspaper says that he is willing to “join a top club in Europe.”