“It’s done” – Manager confirm Arsenal £34.00m-RATED Star Has Complete Move

It’s been a relatively busy summer in the transfer market thus far for Arsenal, additionally, it now appears to be more busier in the last month before the deadline.

Alvaro Morata returned to the Santiago Bernabeu from Juventus earlier this summer after the European champions activated his buy-back clause to resign the Spaniard back from the Italian giants.

Real manager Zinedine Zidane has ended our hopes and that of Chelsea had of signing Morata by insisting that Morata will be staying with the Los Blancos, according to reports.

While with the Italian champions, he bagged 27 goals in 93 appearances for Juve and scored three goals for Spain in the European Championships, which brilliant performances attracted interest from hots of suitors.

However, Zidane had denied all rumours linking the Spaniard out of Bernabeu, insisting Morata is not for sale and a big part of his plans for the upcoming campaign.

“Yes, Morata is a Real Madrid player,” he told reporters in Michigan following Real’s 3-2 win over Chelsea in the International Champions Cup at the weekend.”

“We’re delighted to have him back, back to his original home.”