PHOTOS: Arsenal star show off swift moves in training

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger, thus far, failed to secure an additional excellent forward to assist the Gunners motivations of their fourth Premier League title.

I believe the news of Sanchez’s recovery and back to training could give them cause to hope that probably the coming season might just the one to end a 13-season long title drought.

The Chilean looked to be in good shape as he resumes training with his teammates on Thursday as he continues his preparations for the upcoming season.

The 27-year-old reported to the north London club recently after his involvement in the Copa America that gave him an extended summer holiday.

 At the final of the Copa America against Argentina, he suffered a nasty-looking ankle injury but looked to be in good shape in training yesterday at Arsenal’s London Colney training ground.

Sanchez will be hoping to help Arsenal end their long wait for the Premier League title next season.

The Chile forward will be looking forward to help the north London club lift the Premier League trophy since we last won it during the 2003-04 campaign and ended last season without any silverware but managed to finish second in the Premier League 10 clear points behind the League champions Leicester City.