BREAKING NEWS: Riyad Mahrez Has Agreed A Move To Arsenal – Report

On Arsenal Banter, we bring you updates with trending Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, SkySports and so on.

Report coming from Algeria is claiming Riyad Mahrez has agreed to join Arsenal from Leicester City. Also according to the report, it claimed that Arsenal chiefs are willing to make the reigning PFA Player of the month become the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger fourth summer signing of this summer.

The report comes from the Algerian media website – Le Buteur – who also in their report, claimed that Mahrez has his heart set on a move to the north London club and he has reportedly agreed on a transfer to Arsenal after the Algerian international agent has met with Wenger.

However, based on that report, there is yet be any official confirmation from either Leicester City or Arsenal about the possible deal for the winger concerning his move to the Emirates stadium from Leicester City.

We’ve have been linked almost every that has ever played football in the globe in recent weeks during this transfer window. However, the French manager has been able to provide us with three signings – though two of which are not what we expected – and there are still some assurances that the Frenchman could still be able bring in a new forward to the Emirates stadium this summer.

Both from fans and rivals, we’ve been harshly criticized for failing to maintain a title challenge in the last campaign as we ended up 10 points behind the title winner Leicester City in the Premier League table.

Meanwhile, the Algerian international stunning form was part of the performance that helped the Foxes to triumph in the Premier League last season under the manager Claudio Ranieri.