47-Goals Hitman Set To Complete Arsenal Moves – Post Instagram Message

On Arsenal Banter, we bring you updates with trending Arsenal news from top media sites like Daily Mail, Metro, The Express, The Independent, The Telegraph, SkySports and so on. We also provides with the team Injury News, Predicted Lineups and recent updates from the manager can be found here. Today’s report is updates from Antoine Greizmann agent.

Report coming from some English media are suggesting Arsenal have been dealt a blow in the club pursuit of Mauro Icardi after the forward took social media to prove his love for his club Inter Milan at San Siro.

The Argentinian captain of the Serie A giants posted this picture on Instagram on Wednesday evening in apparent hint chase off his suitors that he would continue his stay at the San Siro.

In addition, the post follows on from a series of other pictures and with Tweets that express the 23-year-old expresses his love for Milan, a club that he has been with since 2013, scoring 47 goals for in the process.

“Not long now until the start of the season,” he also tweeted on Tuesday. “It’s not long now for these moments of joy.”

According to the Daily Star, Icardi has been most keen target for Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger throughout the summer as the Frenchman’s focus on signing a new striker to the Emirates stadium to boost his attacking options.

The Frenchman also talks about Arsenal still being active in the market for a new forward, revealing on the club’s pre-season tour of the US last week by saying, “we are still in the market in the front and the back.”

Moreover, upon being questioned about new striking arrivals after Arsenal’s win over the MLS All-Stars, he said: “We have options but we will still look outside to find one more.”

Napoli have also registered interest in the Argentine, as they seek to fill the void left by Gonzalo Higuain, who has joined Juventus, in the largest deal of the summer so far in a reported £75.3m deal.