FANTASTIC! Arsenal Are Prepared To Complete Lacazette Move – Wenger

Arsene Wenger has insists once more that Arsenal are delighted and ready to pay big money for a forward in order to strengthen their attacking options if they can find the right player to fill the void place.

Arsenal are believed to be searching at all angles for an excellent to boost the Gunners attacking options, there are also reports that there are discussions over the possibility of Arsenal signing Alexandre Lacazette from Lyon.

The French was recently forced to defend his transfer policy, in his interview; he insisted that the club would not just spend all for the sake of it.

Moreover, after his side thrashed Viking FK 8-0 in Norway on Friday, the Frenchman said: “It’s not the prices, it’s the players. The money is never a problem if you have to pay what is requested.

“The price of a player is down to four ingredients; one is the talent, two is his age, three is how much you expect him to improve your team, and four is his resale value.

“If he ticks all four boxes then the price is not that important. You have to find the player.

“At the moment I’m focused on the players we have. Today we didn’t have Aaron Ramsey, Granit Xhaka and Alexis Sanchez, who will play [against Gothenburg] on Sunday. We still have Mesut Ozil at home, and Olivier Giroud and Laurent Koscielny too.

“We also have young players who came on and did well. We do not have to panic but we are on alert in the transfer market so that we can make the right move when the opportunity comes up.”