UNBELIEVABLE: Fee AGREED, 42-Goals Striker To Undergo Arsenal Medical In Days

There is a report in the Sun claiming Arsenal have opened talks with Bayern Munich over a sensational move for Robert Lewandowski with Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger set to be ready spend over £60m to sign the striker.

The Frenchman is keen on strengthening his attacking options ahead of the upcoming season but his efforts in his pursuit of several top – in the likes of Jamie Vardy, Gonzalo Higuain, Alvaro Morata Alexandre Lacazette – has  become frustrated due to huge amount placed on them and others extending their contract with the clubs.

However, the media is linking us with Lacazette as out prime target but report according to the Sun understands that we’ll only move for the Frenchman if we can’t afford to land one of our most preferred options, Lewandowski and Antoine Greizmann.

The report from the Sun went on claiming manager Wenger main focus is to get in a new world-class striker and has already made contact with the Bundesliga club to discuss a potential deal for the Polish forward who’s future at the Allianz Arena is under doubt due to on-going contract talks.

Lewandowski is yet to sign a contract nor agree to any terms with Bayern over a new deal and the club had already admitted they’re not willing pay high wages being offered by top clubs throughout Europe which could be an head-up for the Gunners.

The uncertainties surrounding his future with Bayern has led to suggest that he could be on the lookout for another club and the Sun claims Wenger is prepared to sign him to the Emirates stadium for £60m.