Official Done Deal+Picture- 3-year Deal Agreed, Arsenal Target Completes Move

Arsenal have reportedly suffered a huge blow in their pursuit of Lyon and France international forward Alexandre Lacazette and the manager Arsene Wenger is said to have turn his attention to Real Madrid and Colombian forward James Rodriguez.

James In Arsenal Shirt

There was a report according to Spanish newspaper claiming Real manager Zinedine Zidane is willing to let the Spaniard leave the club as there has already been a replacement for him – Marco Asensio – while the report also went on claiming that the European champions will only bring new players in once current ones leave.

However, based on the Colombian picture in Arsenal jersey, it could have been a fan teaser, the picture was believed to have been cropped out of Alexis Sanchez, and the body physique was the Chilean.

I personally was so astonished when the of images of the forward in Arsenal jersey circulated on social media yesterday night and with a quote that ‘incredible we done’ trending on social media.