Yes, Mustafi Is Our’s ! – Valencia Owner Spotted at London Club

Arsenal have received a massive boost in the club pursuit of Shkordran Mustafi with reports coming from top English media claiming Valencia majority shareholder Peter Lim is travelling to London himself to finalize a deal with the German defender.

The German defender has been heavily linked with a possible move to the Emirates stadium in recent weeks and is expected to complete a move to Arsenal in coming days.

Reports according to one of the Spanish sources are claiming that Lim will direct approach the Gunners manager Arsene Wenger to finalize the deal for Mustafi. The Gunners are said to part with €30m (£26m, $33m) in getting the services of the German World-cup winner.

Mustafi has made 30 appearances for the La Liga giants and will definitely be a perfect selection for the Gunners as he is known for his ability to play out from the back.

The 23-year-old already spent some few year in England with Everton as a youth player its suggested that the defender is looking forward to establish himself by becoming a regular at the Emirates stadium.

I believe with the superb style of play, he will make it to our first-team regular in short period prior to the completion of his move to Arsenal.

Meanwhile, Wenger has admits he is still in the market to bring in new players in his attempt to strengthen his defensive squad ahead of this season but refused to shed light on any speculations linking the club with Mustafi during his interview with press ahead of Arsenal game against Liverpool.

As quoted by the Daily Mirror [via IBTimes], the Frenchman was quoted saying, “Today my focus is not too much on transfers because we have an important game in 48 hours and to win this game, transfers won’t help us because we have a strong squad and have to deal with the game.”

“We have lost three centre backs because Laurent Koscielny is also not ready and out of the game but I believe we are equipped to do well. Transfer wise, as soon as we do something we will inform you.”