FULL Arsenal injury update – Iwobi’s not serious, Ramsey more worrying

Three Arsenal players were ruled of the squad just before the 2016/17 season emerged.

Firstly was German international and the team captain Per Mertesacker followed by Brazilian international centre-back Gabriel Paulista.

Last week Friday, Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger gave a crucial update on England international midfielder Jack Wilshere. The England was injured probably due to ankle sprain or perhaps his thigh or something.

Our match against Liverpool today at the Emirates stadium, which we lost to the Anfield giants, saw us lose two of our star player to the games as well.

Alex Iwobi is injured and is replaced by Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain at the 59th minute of the game while Wales international Aaron Ramsey was brought out and replaced by Santi Cazorla at the 61th minute of the game.

There is yet to be any official statement online in regards to the injury hit by Ramsey and Iwobi. We ended today’s match losing to the Anfield giants at home. The match ended in 4-3 to the favour of the Reds.