“He Would Prefer A Move There” £12m-RATED Agent Hints

According to reports, Manchester City and Belgium international Jason Denayer is likely to face the exit door at the Etihad stadium before the end of this window in pursuit of first team football.

The 21-year-old Belgium based football agent Saffet Balkan believes Turkish champions Galatasaray and Arsenal are strong favourites in need of his client services but still admits there are interest coming elsewhere.

Balkan while speaking on Turkish sports radio station Radyospor, he said, “Denayer will struggled for playing time this season and considering he has already settled in at Galatasaray he would prefer a move there.”

He strongly believes the Citizens will allow the Belgian international leaves the club on a loan deal as opposed to selling him on a permanent deal.

On this note he said, “City want to loan Denayer out, he will most probably leave on a temporary move.”

There is also a report from the Sun claiming the Citizens are ready to listen to offers for the Belgian international and could be ready to sell him for at least £12 million.

The report went on claiming that the Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has his eyes on Denayer as a solution to our defensive crisis as Mertesacker, Gabriel and Koscielny are all currently ruled out.

We conceded four goals against Liverpool on Sunday at the Emirates in our first opening Premier League game of the season.

Our squad is currently without Koscielny, Per Mertesacker and Gabriel in defence and with rumours claiming we could get hit with a blow in the pursuit of Valencia defender Shkodran Mustafi, I believe Denayer would be an ideal signing and a good replacement.