Not Mustafi: £12m-RATED Star Ready to Agree Arsenal Move

Arsenal target and Manchester City defender Jason Denayer is reportedly nearing a move to Galatasaray as per the Turkish club sporting director Levent Nazifoglu.

The Turkish club direct had admits that an agreement is not in place as of yet but that talks looks to be promising.

Nazifoglu said as quoted by Turkish-football.com, “Nothing has been finalised yet but talks have been promising.”

The Lions are to still be interested in keeping Denayer on a one-year loan after signing the Belgium defender last season on a temporary move.

The 21-year old defender has established himself brilliantly while with the Turkish club and making it up to the first team favourite at the Istanbul giants, providing an assist in the Turkish Cup final victory over Fenerbache.

However, he is down the pecking the down at the Etihad stadium as he was not included in the City opening match against Sunderland yesterday.

There is also a report from the Sun report that the Citizens are ready to listen to offers for the Belgian international and could be ready to sell him for at least £12 million.

The report went on claiming that the Gunners boss Arsene Wenger has his gaze on Denayer as a solution to our defensive crisis – Mertesacker, Gabriel and Koscielny are all currently out.

We shipped in four goals against Liverpool on Sunday in our own very home in the opening Premier League game of the season. The match ended 4-3 losing to the Anfield giants.